Monday, May 18, 2009

I Need A Lipless Sink

I bought a new dish drainer for my kitchen. The one I had was white, but it was peeling and showing the metal underneath, which was rusting. I bought a stainless steel one this time, and I love it. The only problem is that the drip pan that goes underneath the drainer doesn't fit into my sink because my sink has a lip. I now have to keep a towel under it to catch the water or else it floods my counter. I need an undermount stainless steel sink so that there's no lip. I love the look of a stainless steel sink. It would match my dish drainer. I was looking at sinks that are similar to Kohler, and others that are similar to Blanco, and it's not easy picking one. I was looking one the Mr Direct website, because they have luxury sinks available at warehouse prices. All their sinks and faucets come with a lifetime warranty, which is great. I am all about saving money, especially on quality products.

No comments: