Thursday, May 21, 2009

What????

I guess the management company didn't catch the dog outside yesterday. I was really ticked when I went to take the kids to the bus stop this morning and it was outside. I am really getting tired of this. I am about at the point where I don't care if they tell our neighbors we called on them, as long as it gets this dog fenced in, or at least chained where it can not get to me or my kids. Junior wants to call animal control, which will be our next step. I will give the management company until next week to do something.

1 comment:

Missy said...

You know I really hate when you have to deal with people that just don't care about anyone but themselves BUT there comes a time when you have to your foot down...or in the crack of their ass, which ever comes first ;}

Good luck.

Hey quick thought, what if you got pics of the dog using the bathroom in your yard or them letting it out and you walking the kids to the bus stop and it nipping you/kids feet???? IF you had pictures something would then have to be done!! Right?!