Thursday, May 14, 2009

Watch For Father's Day

Now that Mother's Day is past, the stores are already putting out the Father's Day gifts. I am horrible at picking out mens gifts. I never have any clue what to get Junior, or my own dad. for Father's Day. The kids are out of school before then, so they don't have the handmade stuff to give like they do for me on Mother's Day. I think this year I might get them to do some crafty stuff at home, maybe make home made cards or something.

I was looking at citizen watches for Junior, because now that he is working his new position at work, he likes to keep track of the time. I know he doesn't like the more popular watches with gold or silver bands, so I was lucky to find this beautiful black one. It's the Citizen AJ0100-02E Men's Promaster Strap
watch. It has a durable black rubber strap, which I know Junior will like. It is water resistant to 200 meters, and it displays the day and date. I found this watch at BlueDial.com, and they have it at a great price. They offer second day free delivery in the United States, and a five year warranty.

I really think Junior would love this watch. Now to just come up with a way to pay for it.

No comments: