Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Shoes For Everyone

I hate shopping. I don't know why, but the thought of having to go to the mall and fight through the crowds makes me queasy. I haven't always been like this, and I'm not sure what happened that made me this way. I would much rather stay home, and shop online. There are no lines, no hassles, and no rude people to deal with.

I have a problem right now, though, because I need new Shoes to wear to church. It has taken me years to convince Junior to go to church, and I don't want the need for new shoes to stop us from going. Junior needs new Mens Shoes , too, and luckily I found somewhere to get shoes for both of us. I can get free shipping on most items, and they give a 75 day money back guarantee. That means if I get them delivered and they don't fit, I can send them back.

I was also looking at their Skechers Shoes for Kasi. She has reached that age where it is important to look good, and that includes what she has on her feet. I am just hoping that she doesn't start asking for designer jeans. I hate to tell her no, but there's no way I can afford to buy her a $100 pair of jeans. I think that is ridiculous.

1 comment:

Cristal said...

Best quality, comfortable and new design of shoes are available at 6PM.com... I always prefer to shop at here!!