Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Know Your Surgeon

I never thought that I would be one of those women who had plastic surgery. Even though mine was medically necessary, they still considered it plastic surgery. I don't regret my decision to have it done at all, but I hope to never have to go through that again. I don't know if it just me, or the type of surgery I had, but it was a tough recovery. I had a couple hundred stitches, and it was a long time before I could lay in my bed. Then when I could get into my bed, it hurt so bad to have to get out. Luckily, these things eventually passed, and I feel great now.

I know there are women out there, and men too, who have plastic surgery done all the time. My sister's friend had rhinoplasty, and she looks great now. Her decision to have it done was completely cosmetic.

My advice to anyone considering breast augmentation like I had, or plastic surgery of any kind, is to research what you are having done. Know as much as you can, and find the best surgeon for what you want done. There are Los Angeles plastic surgeons who are great at what they do, and I am sure you can find a local surgeon just as well qualified. Ask to see pictures, so you can judge their work. I was lucky enough to have found a wonderful surgeon, and I could not be happier with my results.

No comments: