Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pits

A few weeks ago my neighbor got a puppy. Her name is Shada. She really is pretty cute, but she has to go.

Why?

Because she is a pit bull.

I know right now she is not a danger to my kids, but the older she gets, the more nervous I get. I know there are people out there who love these dogs, and they are cute, as puppies. But every story you hear about the family pit bull who attacked starts with, "s/he has always been so gentle with the kids" until the day s/he ripped the kids face off.

I am sure I am insulting some dog owners out there, but I do, from the bottom of my heart, believe that these dogs are inherently vicious dogs. They are bred to fight. My only hope is that the landlord gets wind of the dog, because we have breed restrictions here. Owning a pit bull voids the warranty, and they will be evicted immediately. I could suggest a great Dallas Moving company to help them move, because they will have to move quickly. Junior and I would never be the ones to tell the management company, especially since their lease is up soon, and they don't plan on renewing. I just hope Shada doesn't grow up and hurt their daughter.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I with ya! Don't care for the pits at all!