Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Plumbing Issues, Yet Again

If it's not one thing, it's another.

Remember a few weeks ago when my bath tub wasn't draining properly? We called the management company, and they said they would send someone out to look at it, but they never did. Junior ended up fixing it temporarily, and whatever he did, it didn't last long. The tub is back to not draining. Junior doesn't think it's a clog, because last time he took the whole back pipe apart, and didn't find anything. He said he would call the management company, again, and see if they can actually send someone out this time.

I'm not holding my breath.

I think we should just call in a Birmingham Plumbing company to come take a look, and then deduct whatever we pay them out of our rent. It's getting so bad that after you take a shower, it takes a couple of hours for the water to drain. That's right, I said hours. The kids end up standing in each others water to shower at night because they all have to bathe. It's insane.

I am going to have to have Junior do something for this weekend, because I will be embarrassed if during the party, someone has to use the restroom, and my bathtub is full of water.

No comments: