Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ryan's Acne

I have a teen aged son. He is only thirteen, so we are just entering into the years of hormones. In the past few months he has started breaking out on his face. My question to you is, do you know How To Get Rid Of Acne ? I know there are ways to avoid breakouts, like washing your face properly and not eating greasy foods or chocolate. These tricks never worked for me, and so far they are not working for my son, either. I need to find an Acne Treatment that will work for his skin type. I remember how hard it is going to school during a breakout, and how cruel the other kids can be.

I was hoping to find a Natural Acne Treatment so his face isn't subjected to harsh chemicals. Ingredients like salicylic acid, sulfur, and green tea extract help to remove the dirt from your face, destroy the bacteria that causes the breakout, and leave your face looking smooth. I like the sound of those much better than all the ingredients is typical acne treatments. You know, the ones no one can pronounce correctly? I just hope that Ryan's skin will respond to it, so that he can say goodbye to his breakouts.

No comments: