Thursday, May 7, 2009

50 Questions

I got this in an email from Crystal today, so here goes:

1. It is midnight. Who are you texting? I don't text

2. It is Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually? at the bus stop, waiting on brandi, then helping with homework

3. Who are the last four people to send you a text message? again, I don't text anymore

4. What is on your mind right now? why they moved Harper's Island to Saturdays

5. Do you know how to play chess? yes, but not well

6. What are you listening to? The Office

7. Your Christmas list consists of: whatever the kids want :)


8. Do you ever go in chat rooms? nope, but I like to IM on facebook

9. You are going to New York for shopping, where do you go first? macy's, as long as it's Christmastime

10. You need a new pair of shoes, what store do you go to first? wal mart

11. How do you feel about your hair? I think it's my best feature

12. What time do you wake up for school/work? let's see....3am to get Junior up, 5:15am to get the kids up, then usually around 10am for the day

13. What movie is in your DVD player? I think it's either Hairspray or HSM3

14. Last three numbers in your phone number? 984


15. Who calls you by a nickname? everyone, mostly, because I prefer jenn

16. What side of the bed do you sleep on? right, but I sleep with my head where my feet should go, so maybe it's technically the left?

17. Do you like roller coasters? I used to, but it's been a while since I've been on one

18. Favorite T.V. show? right now, Survivor

19. Your last IM was from? Anna, I think

20. Favorite Beverage? diet sierra mist

21. When is the next time you will kiss someone of the opposite sex? in a few minutes....


22. What do your pants look like? um....I'm wearing pajama pants that are pink with different colored hearts on them---->

23. Are you tired? yes, need lots and lots of sleep

24. Do you have to pee? always

25. Would you kiss the cook of tonights dinner? I'd be kissin' myself!

26 So what is going on? nothin' much...waiting for midnight to drop ecards

27. Laugh much? all the freaking time

28. What are your plans for Saturday? my sister-in-law is graduating college, so I'm going there

29. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done with your cell phone? um.....that's a stupid question

30. Favorite sit down restaurant? applebee's

31. Bubble gum flavor of choice? cinnamon

32. Do you want to take something back that happened in the last week? nope, I'm good

33. What do you want to be when you grow up? a grown up

34. The most excitement you had this week? finding the first tomato in my garden...I know, I need to get a life! lol!

35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell? taco salad, minus the beans, cheese, and sour cream

36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind? um, I've never even seen one minute of that movie

37. When was the last time you were up all night? when I painted the bathroom a few months ago

38. Favorite Board Game? wow, I really can't pick a favorite, but lately we have been playing a lot of Clue

39. Where is your favorite person? sleeping

40. Do you ever think about the price of gasoline? yeah, it just went up AGAIN

41. Do you sleep with the fan on? yes

42. What is the best thing about winter? Christmas

43. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? hardly ever...I usually say what I think

44. What makes you feel like you are young again? playing with the kids :)

45. Are you currently planning a trip? nope :( I want to go up north to visit my sisters, and jenn

46. Who was the last person you read something out loud to? boo

47. Last time you forced yourself to do something? this morning...getting out of bed!

48. Have you ever googled your name and found somebody else? nope

49. Who is your number one on your top? um, what?

50. Do you drive? nope.

No comments: