Sunday, May 10, 2009

Going Back To School

Thanks to a certain popular website, I have been finding lots of old friends. I am reconnecting with people I haven't seen or spoken to in almost twenty years. It's been wonderful catching up, and seeing what they have all been up to. I find it surprising that a lot of them are getting an online education right now. I guess it makes sense, if you think about how they are now married, with kids, and wanting something more. I have actually been thinking about taking some Graduate Courses online myself. I mean, I am home every day anyway. I may as well make the most of it.

I went to a community college after high school for a few semesters. I was convinced back then that I wanted to one day open my own day care center. I took all the early childhood classes, and loved going into the classrooms at day care centers to observe. I have always loved kids, and thought this was something I would enjoy doing. I think going back to school now, I would have to start all over, but that's okay. I think getting an Online Degree would be easier than going to classes at this point, especially considering how anxious I get around new people. I really need to look into this more.

No comments: