Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Saturday

Yesterday was such a LONG day! Left my house about 8:30am and didn't get back until almost 9pm. We went to the graduation, and then the park for a huge party. I had the girls with me, and they had an awesome time.

So did I. It's not often that I get to spend time with just my brother, and I forget sometimes how funny he is. It was nice having some one on one time with him. We didn't get along as young kids, but were pretty close during our teen years. I miss that sometimes.


Anyway, we were at the park for most of the afternoon, and it got so hot. There was breeze, which was nice, but my mom found an interesting way to cool off, as you can see. My brother dumped one of the coolers, and my mom went over and put her feet in it.

I have TONS of pictures I will try to get on my picture blog soon. I am so tired right now. Today was great, too, but I'm going to save that for another post.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

It was so hot here today, I would have gladly put my feet in ice too, LOL!