Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Keeping Those Pearly Whites Clean And Healthy

I have got to remember to call the dentist for my kids. They are due a cleaning, and I keep forgetting. The last time we were there, Ryan and Kasi both got a talking to about their brushing habits. Brandi was told she brushes great. I am glad the kids are covered for their teeth. I wish Junior and I were, too.

My teeth are healthy, as far as I know. I still have my wisdom teeth, and they don't bother me. I am looking into trying MI Paste Plus to maybe make my teeth a little stronger. Junior could benefit from this, too, because he is always chipping his teeth, and then having to have them pulled because he waits until they are beyond repair to go get them taken care of. We both also could use Nite White because our teeth are a little discolored from smoking. Even though I quit seven plus years ago, my teeth are still stained.

I also want to get a rota dent electric toothbrush. I have always used a normal, cheap toothbrush, but have heard wonderful things about the electric ones. I need a toothbrush that will get my teeth clean, and not irritate my gums.

I mean, you only get one set of permanent teeth, so you may as well take care of them the best you can.

No comments: