Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ryan's Gift

Check out the calender page Ryan made for me for mother's Day. It's for Feb, 2010, so I can leave it hanging until next year. Now, this is from my 13 year old son, and he drew it in art class in school. It melts my heart that he can still write he loves me on something he is doing in class.

So, um, did you see what is on the bottom?

Yup, an elephant!

I think it came out awesome! Ryan has recently discovered that he likes to draw, and he is really good at it. I need to get a few of his other pictures on here so you can see them, too. He drew a race car that came out amazing.
Here's a close up of the elephant. He put a lot of detail into it, and I absolutely love it.

I told him he needs make the rest of the year for me.

He told me he'd get right on it.

I can't wait to see how they come out.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That elephant is awesome!! You must LOOVE it!!

Missy said...

That child is oozing with talent!